Wednesday, December 9, 2009




When my babies were newborns, sometimes I would try to wake them up by putting them in the bath. It never worked. They would always fall asleep in the tub. I thought they would scream. My kids still like their baths. Can you guess who is who?

5 comments:

Paul and Alli Watson said...

I thought they were all the same baby. :) I think it goes Braden, Brittany and Tanner. Do I win the prize?

The Mortensens said...

I agree with Ali. I am glad that you are liking this bloggong thing now.

Karen and Tyler Lester said...

Wow! You really are a blogger! My guess is Brayden, Brittany, Tanner! Are you ever going to let us know?

Wendi Oyler said...

Brayden, Brittany then Tanner. I didn't read the other responses before I made up my mind. At first I thought they were all Tanner too and I thought when I saw the second picture that Tanner looked alot like Brittany.

ChadandJess said...

Yes you are all right. Don't you think Brittany and Tanner look a ton alike.