Sunday, December 27, 2009


This is the one picture I got of the kids all together in their new church clothes I bought Brayden and Tanner matching clothes and Britt's beautiful dress was from Grandma Jane.

4 comments:

Karen and Tyler Lester said...

Your kids look way cute in their matching outfits! Christmas morning looked like fun! and didnt Brit already know about the barbie house?

Wendi Oyler said...

very cute. too bad we didn't get one with all the boys in matching outfits. Traeson, Brayden, Jax, Dredyn and Tanner. Great minds think alike! Sadly Jax's will not fit him for too long, the shirt is already snug.

The Mortensens said...

I love this picture. Dredyn looked handsome as well in that outfit.

Katie Russell said...

Hey, just saw that you have a blog! Cute family, Jessica! I love Christmas time with kids. It is so fun to see how excited the kids get. It was fun to see you over Christmas!