Tuesday, December 8, 2009






Brittany finally lost her first tooth in October. She was jealous of all her friends because they had lost multiple teeth and hers were all still intact. Finally one started to wiggle and she worked on it night and day, then it fell out. She was so excited and the Tooth Fairy brought her a $1. Now she has two other loose teeth and she doesn't seem to care if they come out. I was hoping she would be wishing for her two front teeth for Christmas.

2 comments:

The Mortensens said...

yea Jess you updated. I had almost given up. Britts hair looks really short in these pictures.

Wendi Oyler said...

Cute updates! Tanner looks alot like Brit in those pictures with Brayden. He is getting so big! Glad Brittany could finally lose a tooth too!
Good job on the background. It is the same one I picked for Lins. You have to turn the picture around on your computer before downloading it. Just right click on the picture in your folder and then you can rotate it.