On Sunday after church we decided to head down to Salt Lake and take the kids to Temple Square to see the lights. We got down there around 7:00 p.m. and it was crazy busy and freezing cold. I did pack a warm full body coat for Tanner, but I forgot gloves, hats and scarves for the rest of us. We froze. Then Chad and I decided to come back the next day when it wasn't so crowded and we could see more things.
Sunday, December 27, 2009
Temple Square
On Sunday after church we decided to head down to Salt Lake and take the kids to Temple Square to see the lights. We got down there around 7:00 p.m. and it was crazy busy and freezing cold. I did pack a warm full body coat for Tanner, but I forgot gloves, hats and scarves for the rest of us. We froze. Then Chad and I decided to come back the next day when it wasn't so crowded and we could see more things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It is busy at Temple Square! I would love to have seen you guys! You need to call me and Alli when you come down! Very cute family!
looks like freezing cold fun. cute picture of all you guys!
Fun, I keep telling Matt that we need to go.
Post a Comment