skip to main | skip to sidebar

Take a Peek


Monday, December 7, 2009


We are getting excited for Christmas and Brittany couldn't wait to get the tree up. Tanner likes to lay underneath and look up and swat at the ornaments. Notice that most of the ornaments are on the bottom half of the tree.
Posted by ChadandJess at 10:02 PM
Labels: Christmas Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (18)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  April (7)
  • ►  2010 (18)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2009 (10)
    • ▼  December (10)
      • This is the one picture I got of the kids all toge...
      • Christmas Morning
      • Temple Square
      • When my babies were newborns, sometimes I would tr...
      • Since I had Tanner my wrist I broke has been bothe...
      • So I have decided that it would be more convenient...
      • Brittany finally lost her first tooth in October...
      • We are getting excited for Christmas and Brittany ...
      • I bought the boys matching shirts. They are so goo...
      • Lots has happened to our family since the last pos...
  • ►  2008 (3)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  April (1)

About Me

ChadandJess
View my complete profile

Family and Friends

  • Adrienne and Ryan
  • Aimee and Jason
  • Alli and Paul
  • Audra and Del
  • Brianne and Adam
  • DaLynn and Mike
  • Denise and Scott
  • July and Cory
  • Karen and Tyler
  • Katie and Doug
  • Lacey and Scott
  • Linsey and Matt
  • Lorna and Chris
  • Marcie and Bryce
  • Megan and Billy
  • Melanee and Phillip
  • Melissa and Derek
  • Melyssa and Tobey
  • Shelli and Dustin
  • Tara and Dustin
  • Wendi and Tim