Christmas morning was so fun at our house this year. The kids actually slept in until 6:30. We thought they would be up a 6:00. Chad and I were laying in bed when the living room light flipped on. We could hear Brittany excited about her doll house and Brayden said,"Look Britt, Santa brought me a bike!!". He was so excited. After they went through their stockings they came and got us out of bed, so we could open presents.
Sunday, December 27, 2009
Christmas Morning
Christmas morning was so fun at our house this year. The kids actually slept in until 6:30. We thought they would be up a 6:00. Chad and I were laying in bed when the living room light flipped on. We could hear Brittany excited about her doll house and Brayden said,"Look Britt, Santa brought me a bike!!". He was so excited. After they went through their stockings they came and got us out of bed, so we could open presents.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My kids slept till 7:30 aand I had to wake Brodyn up. Hahaha. Kids make christmas so fun.
By the way you are better at this blogging thing then I am. Good Job.
Post a Comment