Tanner has been getting a lot of ear infections one right after the other, so finally I decided I have had enough and he was getting tubes. When we got there the nurse gave him a choice between a green bear and a blue one. He went for the green and he has been sleeping with it ever since then. He also had to have his favorite puppy with him. We had to wait for about an hour and a half, then they took him and he was back in twenty minutes. Boy was he mad when he came back. The doctor told us when they got in his ear he had glue ear, which is when the fluid has gotten so thick it is like rubber cement and they had to clean it out. We had to stay for about an hour after he was done and then we got to go home and I could tell a difference in him that afternoon. He is happier, still a trouble maker, but not as grumpy.Sunday, June 5, 2011
Tanner's Tubes
Tanner has been getting a lot of ear infections one right after the other, so finally I decided I have had enough and he was getting tubes. When we got there the nurse gave him a choice between a green bear and a blue one. He went for the green and he has been sleeping with it ever since then. He also had to have his favorite puppy with him. We had to wait for about an hour and a half, then they took him and he was back in twenty minutes. Boy was he mad when he came back. The doctor told us when they got in his ear he had glue ear, which is when the fluid has gotten so thick it is like rubber cement and they had to clean it out. We had to stay for about an hour after he was done and then we got to go home and I could tell a difference in him that afternoon. He is happier, still a trouble maker, but not as grumpy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment