One morning Tanner decided to pour his smoothie all over his pancakes and then he continued to splash his hands in it. It made such a mess. Smoothie was all over the floor, all over his chair and all over him. And he does these things when I am distracted by something else so when I see him it is too late and the damage is done.Sunday, June 5, 2011
Messy Tanner
One morning Tanner decided to pour his smoothie all over his pancakes and then he continued to splash his hands in it. It made such a mess. Smoothie was all over the floor, all over his chair and all over him. And he does these things when I am distracted by something else so when I see him it is too late and the damage is done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh man that is funny. I love the last picture of him. I think he is going to be a trouble maker!!!!!
That is hilarious (probably because it's not happening to me)! He's a little cutie. Keep your posts coming! I love seeing what's going on with you and your cute family. :)
Post a Comment