Sunday, May 15, 2011

Mother's Day

Mother's day started at about 6:30 in the morning for me with my kids coming in and saying, "Mom roll onto your stomach", then they gave me a back massage for about 30 seconds and were gone. Then Chad got out of bed to help them make me breakfast in bed. I had cinnamon toast crunch and chocolate dipped strawberries. Yummy! Then it was time for the gifts.
These are from Brayden a book about dinosaurs, a purple tissue paper flower, and cards.


This is the back of Brayden's card to me.


Brittany gave me three cards, some hand soap they made at school, lip gloss she made at acheivement days, a coupon for a back massage, a pair of earrings to share with her.


This was the card Brittany made at school. Notice how skinny I am.


A couple days before Mother's day my father-in-law sent me these flowers. I was very touched. Three flowers for my three kids. If I want more flowers, I have to have more kids.


Chad gave me flowers, and bought matching aprons for Britt and I. Chad got an apron too that says, "Extremely Hot" Brayden was a little upset he didn't get an apron.


After church we went and saw both our moms and gave them our gifts. I love my mom and Chad's mom so much and am so thankful for everything they have done for our family.














No comments: