Sunday, May 15, 2011

Little Troublemaker

Tanner has hit the terrible twos early. He gets into everything and likes to smush it in his hair. On Tuesday Brayden put him in the playpen and somehow he got a hold of Chad's hair wax and smeared it all over his head and the playpen and he had also thrown our Farkel game in there and put some wax in the container and all over the dice. What a sticky mess.





Then on Thursday I was making breakfast for the kids and hadn't seen Tanner for a while and when I found him he was in my bathroom and he had my moisterizer smeared on his head. Then he wiped his head on the glass door in the kitchen.






Then on Saturday he got my lip gloss Brittany gave me for Mother's day, which was made from Vaseline and smeared it on his head. I didn't want to put him in the bathtub because I was going to give him a haircut, so I wiped and combed out as much as I could and gave him a haircut. Then I was cutting Jason's hair and Tanner decided to get in the sand box. Jason and Allee were laughing so hard because he put so much sand in his hair it became a different color. It almost looked like sandpaper. Needless to say after his bath my tub is full of sand.

















No comments: