Tanner loves to help me clean around the house. I just give him a wipe and he will wipe down anything in his reach. He even loves the vacuum, which none of my other kids have, and he will stand right in front of it as I try to vacuum. So I decided to let him have a try. He would turn it on and off, but it kept him busy for about an hour. He's better than a roomba.
Sunday, April 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is so cute! My kids love to clean the toilets, so we have to let them roll with it!
Wahoo!! Finally had time to look at all your updates. Hope you keep it up because I love looking at my super cute neice and nephews. Tanner looks so cute and big in this post and tons like Brittany in the horse post.
(love that Chad has a "harness" in his mouth).
Post a Comment