A couple of weeks ago we went to Utah to see Wendi's new baby. The kids love staying in hotels so they can go swimming. This was Tanner's first time in a pool. I thought the water was a little cold, but he didn't seem to mind it then he fell alseep. It was so cute. Brittany is turning into a little fish in the water. She scares me a bit. Brayden finally would go in the water without the baby tube and float around with his water wings. Then for some reason he decided to bite the water wings and put holes in them so he couldn't use them anymore. Oh well I got them last summer at the dollar store, so I guess I will have to go find some more.
Monday, February 15, 2010
Fun in the Pool
A couple of weeks ago we went to Utah to see Wendi's new baby. The kids love staying in hotels so they can go swimming. This was Tanner's first time in a pool. I thought the water was a little cold, but he didn't seem to mind it then he fell alseep. It was so cute. Brittany is turning into a little fish in the water. She scares me a bit. Brayden finally would go in the water without the baby tube and float around with his water wings. Then for some reason he decided to bite the water wings and put holes in them so he couldn't use them anymore. Oh well I got them last summer at the dollar store, so I guess I will have to go find some more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jessica, you are FINALLY blogging. I haven't looked at your blog forever, because whenever I went to it, it was the post with your broken arm:)! It is nice to see what you guys are up to and see your cute addition to your family!
Will you please email me your current email address? When we had Kestin we emailed you guys a few days after we had him with pictures. Then we got an email from you saying that you heard from Angie. We must not have current email addresses for you and Chad. When you get a minute will you let me know your email!
Your family is super cute! Can't wait to meet up with you guys again....we had a lot of fun last time visiting and playing card games!
Oh, swimming looks so fun. I miss the water! I love that float for Tanner. Where did you get that. I would love to have that for Hayden. Where did you stay?
Post a Comment