Brayden hasn't been feeling very well for the past couple of days. He threw up six times on Sunday and has had diareaha today. He was waiting on the toilet for me to come and help him, I said I would be right back and I didn't think I was gone that long and I came back to him asleep. When I took the first picture the flash startled him and he went to a different position.
Monday, January 11, 2010
Asleep on the Throne
Brayden hasn't been feeling very well for the past couple of days. He threw up six times on Sunday and has had diareaha today. He was waiting on the toilet for me to come and help him, I said I would be right back and I didn't think I was gone that long and I came back to him asleep. When I took the first picture the flash startled him and he went to a different position.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
that is so funny! I could probably fall asleep on the toilet right now too!
Tanner is so cute in the bath tub. I love his chubby legs and cute face.
So funny. Fun memory. He'll probably be embarrased when he gets older and you pull those pictures out.
That is to funny! I thought it was going to be of me singing BYOB from new years eve. Im glad it wasnt! Im surprised he didnt fall right in!
That is hilarious! Poor little guy. I hope he's feeling better now.
Post a Comment